I set up Lisa Fabbri Interiors in 2006 offering a
comprehensive interior design service, specializing mainly
in residential, small corporate & commercial work.
I completed a Interior Design Diploma course at the KLC
school in London (1995-6) which provided me with the
necessary tools & understanding to oversee structural &
technical design (building, electrical & plumbing), as well
as the décor aspects of soft furnishings, colour schemes
& finishes. This has been supplemented by my work
experience in London & in Cape Town since 1997.
- Onsite meeting to discuss client requirements & share professional advice & comment.
- This service is best suited to small décor projects.
- Design Fee charged is dependent on scale & nature of the works required & charged as a flat fee, which is determined upfront.
- Architectural interior planning, interiors schemes & floor layouts are developed to meet the Design brief.
- Typically included are plan & other technical drawings, sketches, concept images & physical sampling.
- All the above are presented on Presentation Boards.
- Presentations are typically supported by an initial budget.
COUNCIL PLAN APPROVAL
- Fees are dependent on the scope of works required.
- Technical plans can be prepared for renovations, extensions & new builds & submitted (“walked through”) council on the clients behalf.
- Project Management fees are determined according to an hourly/daily rate which is determined upfront. Alternatively, a standard 10% of total spend can be charged.
- All aspects of any given project will be managed, including procurement, installations, timelines, snagging & completion.
We are all very aware of how much poverty and need exists in our society and there is an opportunity to genuinely help out and give back when we upgrade
our own homes. Items being replaced can be generously repurposed to meet the needs of many different charities & charitable business.
A few simple interior tricks can give your home a new and refreshed pre-holiday boost!! Here are 4 easy and quick-fix options: 1. Paint a statement wall. Choose a good “back-drop” wall to paint in a contrast colour. Preferably an entrance hall wall, or a wall behind a...